Toyota Dream Car Art Contest 14th Edition
The 14th Edition of the Toyota Dream Car Art Contest 2021 is here again, Prospective participants are advised to download the form below for registration.
Contest Entry Terms and Conditions.
An award certificate and prize money intended to be used for educational purpose will be presented to grand prize winners in each category (3 persons in total)/ special award winners in all categories (2 persons in total) and their schools as supplementary prize. (5,000 USD prize money to each winner, 10,000 USD prize money to each winner’s school).
Guidelines for Prize Money
- All the taxes related to prize money and expenses which are not specifically described on this official terms and conditions should be paid and borne by the winner or his/her parent(s)/guardian and winner’s school themselves.
- The prize money payment should be settled based on the rate of remittance date.
- When receiving prize money, the winner’s parent(s)/guardian and responsible person of his/her school need to sign on the receipt.
- The necessity of filing final tax returns/tax payment should be confirmed by the winner or his/her parent(s)/guardian and winner’s school themselves based on local regulations and proceeded accordingly.
World Contest Winners and their schools should agree with the Terms and Conditions which will be separately set to receive prize money.
Regarding supplementary prize, please note that there is the possibility to change depends on the contest organizer’s discretion.
Announcement of winners
Winners (or the person in charge of each group) will be notified to them and their schools by the contest office.
The results of Nigeria National Contest are scheduled to be announced around (March 2021), while the result of the World Contest will be announced on the Official Website of the Toyota Dream Car Art Contest around June 2021.
- Submission that have previously been released, submissions that have been entered in other contests, and submissions that infringe on a third party’s copyrights will not be accepted.
- Multiple submissions are allowed from the same person. However, only one prize will be awarded per person.
*Drawings that resemble the previous Toyota Dream Car Art Contest artworks, famous paintings, and that include trademarked characters.
- Entry form
Please prepare an entry form.
Download the entry form from our website www.toyotanigeria.com
Please fill in all the necessary items on the entry form and submit it with your artwork.
Parent/Guardian’s consent is needed to apply for this contest.
Application (Submission) Location
At Invited schools in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
Judging will be strictly conducted in two stages.
- Artworks entered are judged as the Nigeria) National Contest. Top 3 excellent artworks are to be selected from each category.
- The top 3 places in each category in the Nigeria National Contest will be submitted to the World Contest that will be held in Japan.
- In the World Contest, these entries selected from each country and region will be judged by a jury panel, where award winners will be selected.
Note: Past Winners of World Contest cannot be awarded in the same category again.
[ “Winners” refer to; Gold, Silver, Bronze, Encouragement Award (“Best Finalist” until 10th Contest) and Special Award winners]
The top 3 artworks from each age category at the Nigeria National Contest will be announced on this website and a prize of laptop will be awarded to the winners.
- Family members of employees of Toyota or Toyota Motor Corporation related companies are also eligible to participate.
- Any private information collected as part of the contest will not be used for any other purpose.
- Award-winning artworks of the Contest will not be returned.
- All rights in the submitted artworks, including but not limited to publication, use, adaption, editing, and revision rights, will belong to Toyota Motor Corporation.
- The submitted artworks may be used in advertisements and printed materials by Toyota Motor Corporation and partner companies that have supported the contest and obtained an official approval by Toyota Motor Corporation for the purpose of advertising.
- Prize eligibility may not be transferred or sold to a third party.
- The winners must submit to Toyota Motor Corporation a declaration attesting that they meet the eligibility requirements and an agreement that they will not submit their award-winning artworks to any other art contest.
- This contest will be invalid in regions which are prohibited or restricted legally.
Handling of personal information
- Notification of judging and judging results of this contest
- Sending of prizes for this contest by mail
- Surveys for the purpose improving the content of this contest, and for anonymous statistical analysis for marketing, etc.
- Under adequate safeguards any usage deemed necessary by Toyota Motor Corporation in order to conduct the contest fairly and safely.
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties: With the exception of providing personal information to contractors within the necessary scope of conducting this contest, personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without the permission of the individual.
- In operating and managing this contest, personal information will be provided to a company contracted to handle personal information that has adequate safeguards in place.